DeWolff is a three-piece psychedelic space rock’n’roll band, founded in 2007 in the deep south of Holland by brothers Pablo & Luka Van De Poel and Robin Piso.
These youngsters are heavily influenced by bands from the late 60s and early 70s such as Led Zeppelin, T. Rex and The Doors as well as newer bands like the Black Crowes and the Black Keys.
After releasing a 4 track EP “DeWolff” in the fall of 2008 and making a few national television appearances DeWolff released their debut album “Strange Fruits and Undiscovered Plants” in 2009.
While the album received raving reviews, DeWolff’s live reputation grew bigger and bigger. A few highlights in DeWolff’s impressive 2010 touring schedule are a show at the legendary Pinkpop festival and an appearance at the German TV-show Rockpalast. Since Pinkpop a film crew has been following DeWolff’s live performances and the live documentary has been screening at film festivals in Europe since November 2011.
While touring DeWolff was already planning the recording of a second album, “Orchards/Lupine”, which will be released in Australia and New Zealand February 10, 2012. Critics have described the album as “a psychedelic masterpiece” and “an extraordinary adventure”.
These wolves play music the way it is meant to be: electrifying, groovy, energetic, passionate and damn loud! DeWollf (EP) (2008)
1. Fishing Night At Noon (Single Edit) [3:42]
2. Gold And Seaweed (Single Edit) [3:45]
3. Yellow Rat Magic Blues [5:06]
4. The Thrills That Come Along With The Landing Of A Flying Saucer [7:29]
5. Fishing Night At Noon (Full Version) [4:07]
6. Gold And Seaweed (Full Version) [5:25] Grand Southern Electric (2014)
1. Stand Up Tall [3:54]
2. Evil Mothergrabber [3:36]
3. Ride With You [3:21]
4. Wealthy Friend [4:49]
5. Satilla No. 3 [3:34]
6. Restless Man [4:23]
7. Dance Of The Buffalo [5:07]
8. Ripple Faced Thing [3:11]
9. Working Like A Dog [3:52]
10. (Ain’t Nothing Wrong With) A Little Bit Of Loving [5:51]
11. It's About Time [3:25]