Dubbed "The Brazilian Sade"
(even though she has a sound that is all her own), Ive Mendes possesses sultry Latin looks, an infectious personality and an incredible talent for both writing and singing. She has been a star in her native Brazil for a while, and has found success in Japan (signed to EMI), Spain and the UK.
Her debut album featured a collection of her own songs in both English and Portuguese. The origins of her Portuguese are obvious; the origins of her English far more elusive: she learned English through her song writing. Ive's first full-length album was produced by Robin Millar (Sade, Everything But The Girl) who was bowled over by her voice after she sang into his answering machine. Her songs cover all aspects of her life and reflect her Brazilian roots and Latin passion. The album has received some great press.
Ive's songs, which are essentially about love, deeply reflect her Brazilian flair and Latin passion.
01. Yellow (03:40)
02. Eu sei que vou te amar (02:59)
03. I Dont Want to Talk About It (03:26)
04. Caminhos Cruzados (02:18)
05. Letting You Go (04:33)
06. I Don't Wanna Know (03:32)
07. The Liefe That I Have (05:59)
08. Passaporte (04:32)
09. Dancing All Night (03:59)
10. Garden (06:59)
11. Passport (04:36)
01. Estrada (05:36)
02. Never Felt Love Like This (05:11)
03. What You Love To Do (04:15)
04. Be With Me Tonight (03:57)
05. Beauty of the Blues (05:39)
06. Magnetism (04:17)
07. Light (04:31)
08. Apice (04:52)
09. Rain (03:47)
10. Around The Sun (04:55)
password : psalm69