A little country music to be good mood!
The High Rollers have released their 4th album, One Too Many Marshall Tucker Songs. Their music is full of humor, energy, emotion and outstanding musicianship. The band is a very popular regional band in Western, Colorado and is also popular in Europe where they tour frequently.
Original kickin' country music full of emotion, humor and energy and attitude. A mix of electric Telecaster and acoustic instruments with vocal harmonies. This is modern country music with a healthy dose of respect for tradition!
1. Broke And Blessed Up 3:30
2. If The Music's Too Loud You're Too Old 4:20
3. One Too Many Marshall Tucker Songs 5:59
4. The Higher I Get The Higher I Get 3:50
5. M.P.B. 4:32
6. Scrapbook In My Mind 2:50
7. All I Wanna Do Is Sing 3:27
8. We're From Colorado (And We Don't Smoke Hippie Lettuce) 3:55
9. At The Wild Horse 3:42
10. He's Got A Chance 3:32
11. I Am My Father's Son 3:42
12. There'll Come A Day 3:41
Andy Janowsky - Vocals, Bass
Darren Stroud - Guitars, Vocals
Jeff Johnson - Fiddle, Acoustic Guitars, Banjo
Ryan McCurry - Keyboards, Piano, Hammond Organ, Vocals
Steve Dejka - Drums