Creedence Clearwater Revival was not only a success in the United States. As I Creedence points out, the band with his 'swamp rock' style also won the Latin American public, both in the past and present.
Released by the label Concord Picante on July 29, 2016, this tribute to Creedence includes versions of several of the biggest hits by some of the biggest Latin artists in the world including Juan Gabriel, Bunbury, Andres Calamaro, Swarm, Los Enanitos Verdes, Juanes, Los Lonely Boys, Ozomatli, The Marisoul La Santa Cecilia, El Tri, Diamond Electric, Los Lobos, and Billy Gibbons. The album spans many genres and decades, reaching more than 40 million fans through social networks of these artists.
1. Bunbury – Corre Por La Jungla
2. Los Lobos – Bootleg
3. Juan Gabriel – Have You Ever Seen the Rain? (Gracias al Sol)
4. Los Lonely Boys – Born On the Bayou
5. Band of Bitches – Feelin’ Blue
6. Ozomatli – Bad Moon Rising
7. Enjambre – Who’ll Stop the Rain
8. Andrés Calamaro – Long As I Can See the Light
9. Bang Data – Fortunate Son
10. El Tri – Proud Mary
11. Salvador Santana – Molina (feat. Juanes & Asdru Sierra)
12. Billy Gibbons & La Marisoul – Green River
13. Diamante Eléctrico – Up Around the Bend
14. Los Enanitos Verdes – Travelin’ Band